Why Chick-fil-A at Pine Island Road?
- 401K We care about your retirement and offer a 401K with a 4% employer match.
- Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer a leadership scholarship to all qualified team members of $2,500 every year for up to 4 years in a row. We also have a yearly $25,000 scholarship!
- Insurance options available
- Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Leadership Development Plan We strive to create an environment that helps identify your sweet spot (where your skills, personality, and passion collide) to help you reach your highest potential in your leadership journey.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees...we are family. We work HARD to create a healthy organizational culture that helps bring out the best in our team members.
- 1 on 1 Coaching opportunities We have an owner/operator who loves to help mentor and provide 1 on 1 coaching to those looking to grow in their leadership both personally and professionally.